Supervision for Texas Licensed therapists
Licensed Professional Counselor Supervision in the State of Texas
Board-Approved Supervisor in the State of Texas, Pam C. Lyons, M.Ed, NCC, LPC-S, CPC, CCTP. As an approved supervisor (LPC-S) by the Texas State Board of Examiners of Professional Counselors. Mrs. Pam C. Lyons provides supervision to LPC Associates who are working toward their licensure.
During the supervision process, associates will:
- Develop their counseling skills and theoretical knowledge
- Learn best ethical practices
- Gain practical clinical tools
- Develop personally and professionally through self-reflection, quality supervision, and experiential exercises.
Expectations of an LPC-Associate
LPC-Associates should know the requirements for obtaining licensure as set forth by The Texas State Board of Examiners. Applicants for the LPC in Texas must complete a supervised work (Associate) experience of 3,000 clock hours, and that experience must be under the direction of a board-approved supervisor.
The Fee and Supervision schedule
Supervision is $300 ($75 a week) a month and is due in full at the beginning of each month. The monthly fee is charged at the beginning of each month and includes phone and email consultations between sessions when needed. The supervision fee includes the following:
- Individual weekly sessions
- Virtual tele-supervision is available
- Feedback and guidance on counseling techniques, diagnosis and assessments, and ethical compliance.